A wellbeing service for children and young people

July 2020:


I am truly sorry to announce that Eastbourne Wellbeing Ltd will not be re-opening. It's been an amazing couple of years and I am hugely grateful to have had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful children, young people and families.

If you are looking for emotional wellbeing support, I recommend contacting Sian Noon: www.theyouthfairy.com

For the next few months I will leave the links section of the website available: www.eastbournewellbeing.co.uk/resources